- tue: Sherwood Forest Loop. Ran 2.8 miles. Nice slow jog around the neighborhood
- wed: P90 Body Sculpting. Lifted for 35 minutes . Push-Ups, Heavy Pants, Military Press, Standard Bicep Curls, Back Scratches, Lunges, Fly Push-Ups, Back Flys, Swimmer’s Press, Open Bicep Curls, 2 Arm Kick Backs, Lunge & Squat, 7-7-7 Push Ups, Lawnmower, Shoulder Flys, Bicep 21?s, Chair Dips, 3 Part Squats
- thu: Down the road and back. Ran 2.0 miles. warm up walk to a strength training workout.
- thu: Easy neighborhood walk. Walked 1.0 miles.
- sat: Pillings Pond Run. Ran 4.0 miles for 38 minutes at 9:30 pace. I started to run when I saw a neighborhood friend running in front of me. I caught up and we did the run together. He is training for a 5K next weekend. We had a great time! I had a planned a slow run, but decided to stop looking at my hear rate monitor and just enjoy the company.
- sat: Lynnfield-Stoneham-Melrose Loop. Rode 31.4 miles for 123 minutes at 15.30 mph. At some point during this cycle ride I made a wrong turn. When I saw I was passing the Stone Zoo in Stoneham I knew I was way off course. my big worry was that I was supposed to be home by a certain time and I thought I was so off course there was a chance it would make it back on time. I turned on my iPhone’s turn by turn instructions and it properly navigated the roads back to the house. I wanted to get in a 30 mile ride, so it all worked out in the end. I My average heart rate under 140, so I am pretty pleased with hitting the right amount of effort on this.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.