- mon: Pillings Pond and Wildwood. Ran 4.9 miles. An all-right run, but my legs seem tired today. I can’t really explain it but I just wasn’t feeling my mojo at all today. Darn cold too.
- tue: Locksley Rd. Ran 4.7 miles for 45 minutes at 9:44 pace. Good run, medium-hard pace. I am trying out the iphone app iSmoothRun. It has a lot of features I like, but it seems to have a few quirks too. Gorgeous day for a run with cool weather and clear sky’s, 46 °F, WC: 42 °F, 8mph NE, 71%
- wed: Locksley Rd. Ran 2.6 miles for 23 minutes at 8:53 pace. Another gorgeous day for a run. I ran easy for first mile and then I upped the pace to 8:30 and then finished strong. I also am running for the first time in sketchers Go Run Bionics. They are a lot more padded in the Vibram five fingers but less constraining than my Saucony Kinvara threes loving them so far., 45 °F, WC: 38 °F, 14mph N, 66%
- fri: Lynnfield 8 mile loop. Ran 8.0 miles. I went out for a jog and didn’t come back. Well I guess my wife is used to that now. I turned a fast 2.7 miler turned into a slow 8 miler since everything was grooving and I was enjoying the weather so much. I am still breaking in new shoes and am feeling a little sore now.
- sun: Sherwood Forest Loop. Ran 2.8 miles. Nice pace run around the neighborhood. I did “nose breathing pace” for first half mile then ramped it up a bit. I finished strong and felt good in the crisp 34 degree air.
- sun: Full body. Lifted for 60 minutes . I added a new shoulder exercise today. Its not a moment too soon because I don’t think I have ever really tried to develop them and they are weak in comparison to arm and chest.