- mon: Run easily so that you can carry a conversation. Ran 3.0 miles for 34 minutes at 11:24 pace. Run went well
- tue: Warm up then alternate fast pace and slow pace then cooldown. Ran 3.0 miles for 35 minutes at 11:41 pace. Felt great. Solid run.
- wed: Run easily so that you can carry a conversation. Ran 3.2 miles for 40 minutes at 12:55 pace. Terrible run. Legs felt like lead. Was hot and tired and ended up walking a lot at end
- fri: Run a mile slow then slowely speed up to pace then slow down.. Ran 3.9 miles for 46 minutes at 12:04 pace. Garmin Forerunner 205305
- sat: Long run at 90s behind race pace.. Ran 11.0 miles for 138 minutes at 12:32 pace. It was a gorgeous day and probabky for the first time in recent memory I actually ran slow enough.
- sun: Easy recovery run. Ran 2.0 miles for 22 minutes at 11:00 pace. No issue but felt a bit tired from Saturday’s efforts