- mon: Pillings Pond and Wildwood. Ran 4.9 miles. Low heart rate training continues. I kept this run at an average of 132. I had to walk up most slopes that were more than a couple of degrees in order to keep the HR down. Average speed was about 13/min per mile which is so mechanically slow it is hard to run with good form, but I am working on it.
- thu: Heart rate training. Ran 3.8 miles. Kept the heart rate down to 129 on average for the run. I had to walk a few stretches to keep it down but I made sure it never dropped below 122. Overall a good run that left me feeling pleasantly tired but not worn out.
- thu: Full workout, lift to exhaustion. Lifted for 45 minutes . Really pushed the weight and reps and got a nice burn. Been a while since I went to that line and it felt good.
- sat: Heart rate training, inside mounted bike. Rode 14.1 miles for 50 minutes at 16.92 mph. My ankle was feeling a bit sore so I eschewed the treadmill and jumped on my inside mounted bike. Kept my heart rate nice and constant with the average coming out at 134.
- sun: TM Miles. Ran 3.5 miles. Low heart rate run on the treadmill. Average HR was 131 for the hour. Pace was as usual very slow.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.