- mon: Treadmill Miles. Ran 3.0 miles. Still breaking in my new treadmill. Belt adjustment held very well since last session. It stayed centered and doesn’t slip any more, so I think I have that right. The incline calibration if off again, where when I press 0 degrees my level says its 3-4 degrees. I may have to call customer service if it de-calibrates again.
- tue: Full body workout. Lifted for 45 minutes . Tried to hit all the main muscle groups and also got in some flexibility exercises.
- tue: TM Miles. Ran 3.5 miles. Easy run on the treadmill. I am finding if I run in the center of the belt (as opposed to the end near the console) that it seems easier. I still think it is psychology, but maybe when I am near the console I change my form?
- thu: Quick TM session. Ran 2.2 miles. I didn’t have a lot of time, so I banged this out before heading out for some errands.
- sat: Lynnfield-Summer-Essex-Loop. Ran 7.7 miles for 80 minutes at 10:26 pace. Cold run today at 21 degrees. It felt good to get outside in the fresh air, but I hate the amount of gear I have to wear to make that possible. I kept an easy, non stress pace. I started to fatigue at the end which is telling me I my endurance is starting to slip with the lower weekly milage I have been doing. That is ok for now, and expected.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.