- tue: Locksley-Essex out and back. Ran 4.2 miles. Another miserable running day in cold, damp weather. I messed up on the clothes again and got sweaty and then cold.
- thu: Lynnfield 3 mile route. Ran 3.0 miles. Quick untimed run in the neighborhood. It was dark and cold and blah.
- fri: Locksley-Essex out and back. Ran 4.2 miles. Getting tired of winter running. Dark + cold + ridiculous clothing management just gets tiring fast.
- sat: Quick dusting. Lifted for 20 minutes . Only had time for a quick brushing of main muscle groups before I had to call it quits.
- sat: Trek mounted on Kinetic. Rode 14.0 miles for 45 minutes at 18.67 mph. Got the bike mounted indoors so I took it for a test drive today. Just as well as I had no interest in getting geared up to run in the yucky weather.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.