- wed: Upper body + core workout. Lifted for 30 minutes . Upper+lower chest, tricep, bicep, shoulders + pushups, (left, right and front facing) planks and superman.
- wed: Sherwood Forest Loop. Ran 2.8 miles for 26 minutes at 9:25 pace. Quick run before dark to get the blood moving. There was a pretty cold wind that made it mildly unpleasant but other than that the run went well.
- fri: Sherwood Forest Loop. Ran 2.0 miles. Quick run around the neighborhood. Wet and rainy and pretty miserable all around especially since it got dark about halfway through the run. Glad that it’s over with.
- sat: Around lynnfield. Ran 7.1 miles for 64 minutes at 9:08 pace. It was a good run on a gray and chilly December day. I kept the pace as consistent as steady as I could over the course of the run. I am glad I decide to shorten my run to 7 miles today because I think the planned 10 miles might’ve been a bit much for this week. I’ve had a few weeks with lower mileage and suddenly jumping back up to 10 probably would’ve been a mistake., 37 °F, WC: 28 °F, 17mph W, 70%
- sun: Pillings Pond Run. Ran 5.2 miles. Untimed run in the cold, chill air. I enjoyed getting outside but I dislike the amount of preparation it takes to find and put on all the cold running gear: Special socks, special briefs, tights, under armor, gortex jacket, gloves, head sock, etc.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.