- wed: Upper body + core. Lifted for 45 minutes . I have started added pushups to my routine. I feel like I am kicking it old school, but maybe the oldies are still goodies. Sets of 30, 20 and 20.
- wed: Locksley-Essex out and back. Ran 4.2 miles for 40 minutes at 9:28 pace. I was able to get an outside run during daylight today. Kept a solid pace with medium effort. I started listening to “What I Talk About When I Talk About Running” by Haruki Marakami and am enjoying it very much so far.
- thu: Locksley-Wildwood out and back. Ran 3.1 miles for 25 minutes at 8:10 pace. Fast run, but not to the point of nausea. Considering that this is 5K and my official 5K PR is 27 minutes (8:40) pace I would say I have improved a lot since then. I am feeling much more comfortable in paces under 9:00 for the first time ever.
- sat: Locksley-Essex out and back. Ran 4.2 miles for 37 minutes at 8:48 pace. I had one too many drinks at the company Christmas party last night and I felt terrible today. I planned on this being a longer run but felt nauseous the whole time.
- sun: Locksley-Essex out and back. Ran 4.2 miles. Untimed run in the sleet and snow. Pretty miserable conditions but I felt much better than yesterday. It is always nice to get outside, even if it is nasty out.