- tue: Locksley-Essex out and back. Ran 4.2 miles. I really wasn’t feeling this very much. I pretty much phoned it in, but I got the miles done.
- tue: Full body weights. Lifted for 45 minutes .
- fri: Sherwood Forest Loop. Ran 2.8 miles. Hard, fast run at 5k pace wearing the Go Run Bionics… I am really loving those shoes! I my right calf is a bit sore afterwards.
- sun: Mostly upper body. Lifted for 60 minutes . I upped my chest press weight 10 pounds and bicep curls 5 pounds. I can feel my upper body strength starting to build a bit recently.
- sun: Pillings Pond and Wildwood. Ran 4.9 miles. Nice run in the cool morning air. Slow pace in beginning then I upped it to a moderate pace.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.