- mon: Sherwood Forest Loop. Ran 2.8 miles for 26 minutes at 9:25 pace. Quick run around the neighborhood.
- wed: Sustained Pace run. Ran 2.2 miles for 19 minutes at 8:52 pace. Fast run at the beginning of a 10K workout. Yes I know, I should reverse that right? Way too hot.
- wed: Slow heat jog. Ran 4.0 miles for 44 minutes at 11:00 pace. Slow jog following my faster pace run. I was basically overheating the entire way. I waited too long to take my shirt off… it was much betetr after that. Funny that I still feel weird running without a shirt. Like I am streaking or something.
- thu: Locksley-Essex out and back. Ran 4.2 miles for 46 minutes at 10:54 pace. Slow jog to put in some miles. Very humid. Heat index was 85 I just kept it slow to avoid overheating.
- sat: Cool down. Walked 0.5 miles for 10 minutes at 20:00 pace.
- sat: Sherwood Forest Loop. Ran 2.8 miles for 28 minutes at 10:09 pace. Tried to do an easy jog and keep the heart rate down but it was so humid. Once I overheat my HR jumps way up. It makes me feel like an 80 yo asthmatic
- sun: Lynnfield 11 mile out and back. Ran 11.0 miles for 109 minutes at 9:57 pace. I ran with a neighbor and the time passed quickly. I ran perhaps faster than I normally would for a long run since I think he is more comfortable with a fast pace. But he was great with slowing down since we both agreed the distance is what matters.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.