- mon: Sherwood Forest Loop. Ran 2.8 miles for 26 minutes at 9:23 pace. Nice quick run to shake off my tired legs from yesterday. No running tomorrow, just weights.
- wed: Idiot Run. Ran 4.2 miles. Dehydrated + hungry + 82 degrees = bonk. I actually had to walk home the last mile. What a train wreck.
- thu: Locksley-Essex out and back. Ran 4.2 miles for 43 minutes at 10:11 pace. Much better run today. Just kept the pace light. It was still pretty hot but at least it was not humid!
- fri: Locksley-Essex out and back. Ran 4.2 miles for 48 minutes at 11:22 pace. Slow morning jog to condition legs and burn fat. Loving these new cool morning temps!
- sat: Sherwood Forest Loop. Ran 2.8 miles for 26 minutes at 9:30 pace. Solid quick run this morning. Long run tomorrow.
- sun: Lynnfield 7.28 mile loop. Ran 7.3 miles for 76 minutes at 10:26 pace. Fallback week with a shorter long run. The temperature was up to 79 by the end, but I just could not get out the door early enough to beat the heat. I kept this run very easy and slow.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.