- tue: Locksley-Essex out and back. Ran 4.2 miles for 50 minutes at 11:51 pace. Jogging for miles. Slow, steady pace no stopping. Just kept breath at conversational pace. No ankle pain.
- wed: Cooldown. Ran 0.5 miles for 15 minutes at 30:00 pace.
- wed: 8 x 800 meter repeats. Ran 4.0 miles for 36 minutes at 9:00 pace. Interval run with walk breaks between. Nice rested legs so I thought I would get my heart rate going. Worked on form and kick.
- thu: Drowning in the rain. Ran 4.2 miles for 40 minutes at 9:38 pace. Serious downpour on this run. I had to keep jumping up on sidewalks to avoid puddles collecting rapidly in the gutter. 64 degrees and rain isn’t bad really with today’s running clothes since all the moister wicking fabric doesn’t hold on to the rainwater. The only issue I really had was with no hat I had rain stinging my eyes.
- sat: Habitat for Humanity Ride. Rode 25.0 miles for 130 minutes at 11.49 mph. Charity ride with some friends on the south shore to benefit Habitat for Humanity. It was a gorgeous day for a ride though beautiful towns and along the coastline.
- sun: Peabody Independence Greenway. Ran 5.5 miles for 52 minutes at 9:33 pace. Started the run tired and then the heat wore me down. Still it was a gorgeous day and I kept a decent pace.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.