- mon: Cooldown walk. Ran 0.5 miles for 10 minutes at 20:00 pace.
- mon: Locksley-Essex out and back. Ran 4.2 miles for 48 minutes at 11:22 pace. Jog for miles. Worked on form, specifically trying to engage my core more. No pain in ankle. Nice drizzly afternoon for a run.
- tue: cooldown walk. Ran 0.5 miles for 10 minutes at 20:00 pace.
- tue: Lynnfield 10K Loop. Ran 6.2 miles for 70 minutes at 11:17 pace. Jogging for miles in the rain. Slow and steady gets it done. Pouring rain the entire time so it is a good thing I am waterproof. I put my iPhone in a baggy with just the headphone cord coming out and wrapped with a rubber band so I could have my tunes and enjoy the run. No pain in the ankle. In fact no real soreness anywhere.
- wed: Locksley-Essex out and back. Ran 4.2 miles for 48 minutes at 11:26 pace. Jogging for miles. Hot and humid. 6 days straight running. I might take tomorrow off.
- thu: Stroll with wife. Walked . Took a day off from exercise.
- fri: Mostly upper body. Lifted for 40 minutes .
- fri: Locksley-Essex out and back. Ran 4.2 miles for 47 minutes at 11:13 pace. Hot and humid. I kept it slow and steady.
- sat: Lynnfield 11.13 mile loop. Ran 11.1 miles for 140 minutes at 12:35 pace. That was pretty brutal. I started at 7:30 am but that was not early enough. Temp ranged from 73-76 and humid. I did a lot of walking and ran out of water at mile 9. But I didn’t call my wife for a rescue and manged to get it done. That brings it to 32 miles running this week.
- sun: Full body + core. Lifted for 40 minutes .
- sun: Lynnfield and Peabody Bikepath. Rode 12.1 miles for 45 minutes at 16.05 mph. Legs too tired from the week to run, so switched to bike. Time was limited so banged out a fast 12 miles. May do another ride this evening.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.