- wed: No mojo today. Ran 2.7 miles for 26 minutes at 9:55 pace. After the good runs Fri and Sat I was hoping for a repeat. Instead my legs felt tired and I had to stop 4 times to catch my breath when I let my HR go too high. My guess is the 35 mile cycle ride on Sunday took too much out of my legs and 48 hours wasnt enough time to recover. It was also 73 and humid which I think took its toll.
- thu: Around neighborhood. Ran 2.9 miles for 27 minutes at 9:42 pace. Felt pretty good but my ankle seemed very sore when I finished.
- sat: Upper body and hammy/gluts. Lifted for 45 minutes .
- sat: Sherwood Forest Loop. Ran 2.8 miles for 29 minutes at 10:30 pace. My 9 yo daughter rode her bike while I jogged. It was a lot of fun. Hopefully it wasn’t too boring for her and she will do it again.
- sun: Full body. Lifted for 45 minutes . I think I can switch to tanktops soon. I am losing my noodle arms with all this weight lifting.
- sun: Lynnfield-Summer-Essex-Loop. Ran 7.7 miles for 90 minutes at 11:44 pace. (Time is an estimate). I ran this very slow to see if I can avoid aggravating ankle. Never got tired, out of breath or encounted any pain. No limping after run. The acid test will be if I can run tomorrow. It had a great time and enjoyed the amazing morning weather.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.