- mon: Full body workout. Lifted for 60 minutes . Reduced weights on calf extension because it has been taking too long to recover. Otherwise great workout.
- mon: Cooldown. Ran 0.5 miles for 8 minutes at 16:00 pace.
- mon: Sherwood Forest Loop. Ran 2.8 miles for 31 minutes at 11:11 pace. Recovery jog. Felt good with no issues. Some soreness in my ankle from the race yesterday.
- tue: TM run in Gym. Ran 2.0 miles for 20 minutes at 10:00 pace.
- tue: Full body and core. Lifted for 75 minutes . Good workout.
- thu: Sherwood Forest Loop. Ran 2.8 miles for 26 minutes at 9:23 pace. Solid run. I was suprised that it was not a strain at all to sustain the pace
- thu: Upper body. Lifted for 30 minutes .
- sat: Messy hard run. Ran 5.5 miles for 49 minutes at 9:05 pace. I feel like I turned a corner recently and wanted to test what my new limits are. I pushed this really hard in spots and in several places had to stop when I exceeded my ability. In three places I sustained a 7:20 pace for 0.25 mile before my HR slammed into anaerobic territory which I could not sustain. My mile splits were: 9:24, 8:02, 9:24, 8:56, 9:35 and 9:12. It looks like my “cruising, low effort pace” is settling in around 9:35 right now.
- sun: Gym stationary bike. Rode 4.2 miles for 20 minutes at 12.75 mph.
- sun: Fuly body workout. Lifted for 60 minutes .
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.