- tue: Wildwood-essex-summer-edgemere-loop. Ran 7.0 miles for 75 minutes at 10:39 pace. I wanted this to be a nice jog and at 2.2 miles I felt so good I took a left rather than an out an back. By the end I had a fair amount of ankle pain and limped into the house. I don’t think I was recovered from Sunday’s effort.
- wed: Sherwood Forest Loop. Ran 2.8 miles for 28 minutes at 10:09 pace. Quick jog around the neighborhood
- fri: Sherwood Forest Loop. Ran 2.8 miles for 30 minutes at 10:52 pace. Slow jog to put in the miles
- sat: Sherwood Forest Loop. Ran 2.8 miles for 32 minutes at 11:36 pace. Jog with my wife. First time ever. It was great fun and she says she will do it again next week.
- sun: Merrimack River 46 mile loop. Rode 45.6 miles for 185 minutes at 14.76 mph. A lot of interesting things happened on this ride. Firstly I meant to do the 32 mile option but picked the wrong GPX file in my bike Garmin. Secondly 15 miles into the ride two ladies pulled up to me at a stop sign and asked if they could ride with me. They then proceeded to push me for the next 30 miles far faster than I can comfortably do and then told me to be thankful that they were “just” women. I feel so emasculated LOL. Seriously though, they taught me a lot about paceline work and were very patient. Can I have my nap now?
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.