- mon: cool down. Ran 0.5 miles.
- mon: Sherwood Forest Loop. Ran 2.7 miles for 27 minutes at 10:22 pace. Jog for some miles. Sore from yesterday’s effort.
- tue: Fully body weight training. Lifted for 60 minutes . I am finally starting to see the results of the weight training since I upped it to 3 times a week. It is a time committment, but I can do an abbreviated workout one of the three times that seems to still make a difference.
- wed: Sherwood Forest Loop. Ran 2.8 miles for 25 minutes at 9:14 pace. Solid run with the expected right ankle soreness afterward.
- fri: Locksley-Essex out and back. Ran 4.2 miles for 47 minutes at 11:08 pace. MId week miles jogging. Gorgeous afternoon. I am suffering from a back muscle spasm thingy, but it seemd to not bother me running.
- sun: Full body weights, no core. Lifted for 45 minutes . Did as much weights as I could do without irritating the back spasm I have been dealing wtih. That meant no core work but i was able to get most muscle groups done.
- sun: Lake Quannapowitt loops. Ran 6.7 miles for 73 minutes at 10:56 pace. I made the mistaking running the first lap too fast (9:30 pace) then had to walk/run the second lap which left me with no steam in my legs. I had planned 3 laps but decided to call it. Since I have limited fuel in my system because of my diet I should have really jogged in the 11’s and bought me more miles.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.