- mon: Full body weights. Lifted for 60 minutes . 15 reps high weight each muscle group
- mon: Stationary bike at gym. Rode 5.0 miles for 25 minutes at 12.00 mph.
- mon: Around neighborhood. Ran 3.2 miles for 33 minutes at 10:09 pace. Easy run around the neighborhood
- wed: Mid week weight workout. Lifted for 45 minutes .
- wed: Down road and back. Ran 2.0 miles for 22 minutes at 11:00 pace.
- sat: post weight training treadmill. Ran 2.0 miles for 20 minutes at 10:00 pace.
- sat: Full body weight training. Ran for 80 minutes . Solid workout.
- sun: 6 Town Ride. Rode 30.8 miles for 125 minutes at 14.68 mph. Added 10 miles to last week’s route by looping through Wakefield before heading up into Reading. I got a flat in North Reading that took me about 30 minutes to repair (I stopped the timer during the fix). It seemed to get colder over the course of the ride. I need something better to protect my feet from the wind. By the end of the ride I could not feel most of my right foot. I have a 100 mile charity ride in July I hope to be ready for.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.