- mon: One mile warm up, X miles at pace and then one mile cooldown.. Ran 3.1 miles for 35 minutes at 11:19 pace. Run went extremely well. In fact I had a 20 min stretch at 10:00 pace and my heart rate stayed down.
- tue: Run easily so that you can carry a conversation. Ran 3.0 miles for 34 minutes at 11:24 pace. Workouts3.csv
- wed: Run easily so that you can carry a conversation. Ran 3.0 miles for 30 minutes at 10:08 pace. No issues, nice run
- fri: 3 mile easy run + 1 mile in VFF. Ran 4.0 miles for 45 minutes at 11:15 pace. First day doing some of the run in vibram five fingers. THe 1 mile VFF run was amazingly fun and nice.
- sat: Running workout. Ran 6.1 miles for 66 minutes at 10:52 pace. Last long run before the Twin Lights half marathon next Sunday. Low miles, slow pace.
- sun: Recovery run. Ran 2.7 miles for 31 minutes at 11:29 pace. Easy peasy
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.