- mon: One mile warm up, X miles at pace and then one mile cooldown.. Ran 3.1 miles for 35 minutes at 11:19 pace. Run went extremely well. In fact I had a 20 min stretch at 10:00 pace and my heart rate stayed down.
- tue: Run easily so that you can carry a conversation. Ran 3.0 miles for 34 minutes at 11:24 pace. Workouts3.csv
- wed: Run easily so that you can carry a conversation. Ran 3.0 miles for 30 minutes at 10:08 pace. No issues, nice run
- fri: 3 mile easy run + 1 mile in VFF. Ran 4.0 miles for 45 minutes at 11:15 pace. First day doing some of the run in vibram five fingers. THe 1 mile VFF run was amazingly fun and nice.
- sat: Running workout. Ran 6.1 miles for 66 minutes at 10:52 pace. Last long run before the Twin Lights half marathon next Sunday. Low miles, slow pace.
- sun: Recovery run. Ran 2.7 miles for 31 minutes at 11:29 pace. Easy peasy
This was my first ride of the season with the North Shore Cyclists club. The 25 mile loop contained some very scenic views of the coast from Manchester to Gloucester. I was still recovering from the marathon and my bike is in serious need of tuning so I opted for the shorter 25 mile distance.
The following pictures were taken with my latest point-and-shoot experiment, the Fujifilm FinePix XP30 14 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom Lens and GPS Geo-Tagging Function. I was very unhappy with the quality of the camera even though it is basically indestructible. I had to do a lot of post-processing on the images to make them presentable. You can read my full review here if you are so inclined.
If you are interested in the cue sheets and ride information you can find that at the clubwebsite at this page.
Gorgeous day for a long run!